1. Using the link below, enter your coca-cola.com email address*. If you’re eligible, you’ll receive an email with purchase details.
2. Click on the link provided in the email to access the store.
3. Purchase your digital license and download. There is also an optional Backup DVD available for purchase to preserve your download beyond 30 days.
4. Checkout and complete your purchase.
5. Download instructions will be on the thank you page and will also be sent to your email.
6. Install your product and enjoy!
7. Follow the steps above to Buy Now.
Microsoft is proud to announce the launch of the new Office 2016!
Office Professional Plus 2016 helps you to do your best work – anywhere, anytime. New, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Skype for Business, are built for maximum productivity.
The price of this new product is still $9.95 and a license is applicable for 1 installation and activation (it can no longer be installed on 2 devices). Employees can additionally purchase backup
The Home Use Program is a benefit available to employees of companies that have Microsoft Volume License agreements. Employees of these companies are eligible to purchase and use these Office applications on their home computers for the duration of their employment.
*Please note: Only active employees of The Coca-Cola Company with an active coca-cola.com email address are eligible for this offer as required by Microsoft. This offer is not available to company retirees, family members, or employees of subsidiaries of The Coca-Cola Company who do not have a coca-cola.com email address. For questions regarding your purchase, please contact email@example.com. You may also reference the Microsoft Home Use Program FAQ page. Eligible active employees are allowed to purchase either Office Professional Plus 2016 or Office for Mac 2016 but not both. Additionally, active employees can purchase one each of the other products available from the online store. One Microsoft purchase allowed per eligible employee. To validate you are an eligible employee, verification is required by a email domain from an eligible, participating Microsoft customer. Your right to use this software is tied to your company’s continued Software Assurance coverage and your continued employment with that company. Your employer will notify you if their Software Assurance coverage expires.